The Corps of Engineers would like for us to move up our dredge date. Please DONATE TODAY! The Corps will piggyback our project on the dredging of Bulkhead Channel at the west end of Taylors Creek so we don’t have to pay the extra (significant) cost of moving the dredge to our area. 4000 brochures went out yesterday to Carteret County boaters. This is an all out push to get the east end of Taylors Creek dredged for the 2015 boating season. Your help is needed now. Thank you and happy boating!
- Taylors Creek East Channel has been dredged for 2017 boating season! April 14, 2017
- It’s Time to Dredge the Channel for 2016 Boating Season! March 25, 2016
- Hydrographic Survey 2-1-2016 March 24, 2016
- FOTCA receives Beaufort Wine & Food Community Grant! August 23, 2015
- Images of “New” East Taylors Creek Channel May 10, 2015
- Taylors Creek East Channel marked by Coast Guard April 26, 2015