THE CURRITUCK IS DREDGING THE EAST CHANNEL NOW! Contributions are coming in daily. Even though we have not reached our goal yet, we have made arrangements to get the east channel dredged because we know the boating community is committed to this project. The total cost of dredging the east channel is $100,000. NCDENR has provided us with a $50,000 grant, and we have raised $35,000 of the 50% match of $50,000 so far. Now is the time to talk with your friends who boat in our area to ask them to contribute. With your help we can reach far more boaters who will want to participate in this community project. Thank you!
- Taylors Creek East Channel has been dredged for 2017 boating season! April 14, 2017
- It’s Time to Dredge the Channel for 2016 Boating Season! March 25, 2016
- Hydrographic Survey 2-1-2016 March 24, 2016
- FOTCA receives Beaufort Wine & Food Community Grant! August 23, 2015
- Images of “New” East Taylors Creek Channel May 10, 2015
- Taylors Creek East Channel marked by Coast Guard April 26, 2015