With recent cutbacks in federal funding for dredging, coastal communities everywhere are seeking creative ways to keep local channels navigable for the convenience and safety of boaters. Private/public partnerships are fast becoming the only avenue for boating communities to address the shoaling of local channels. Friends of Taylors Creek Access, a tax exempt 501 (c) 3 charitable organization, is dedicated to keeping the east end of Taylors Creek dredged to Corps of Engineers standards.
- Taylors Creek East Channel has been dredged for 2017 boating season! April 14, 2017
- It’s Time to Dredge the Channel for 2016 Boating Season! March 25, 2016
- Hydrographic Survey 2-1-2016 March 24, 2016
- FOTCA receives Beaufort Wine & Food Community Grant! August 23, 2015
- Images of “New” East Taylors Creek Channel May 10, 2015
- Taylors Creek East Channel marked by Coast Guard April 26, 2015